Wow, I can’t believe I haven’t posted anything in over a week, but I hope you’re all enjoying your summer so far!
Summer means vacations, long weekends, and an on-the-go (but laid-back) lifestyle, so I love to keep my “every day” make-up products in a cute, little bag that I can just toss in my purse, weekend bag, or suitcase for a longer trip. I use “every day” loosely since I don’t apply these products 7 days a week. Nonetheless, organization alleviates some of that last minute stress when going through a travel checklist.
Here’s what you’ll find in my make-up bag:
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream – You can use this as your moisturizer, SPF, and for coverage.
- RMS Beauty “un” cover-up – Amazing concealer that you can apply as a foundation as well.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Luminous Foundation – Great for a natural look. I sometimes forget I have this foundation on.
For that Extra Glow:
- Vapour Organic Beauty Translucent Bronzer Simmer – This is perfect for that sun-kissed, summer glow.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-use Courtesan (blush) – Gives you beautiful, rosy cheeks.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Cinder (eyeshadow) – I like to apply this on my brow bone to make my eyes appear brighter.
My Beauty Must-Haves (Eye & Lips):
- Sante eyeliner (black) – I generally apply this on my water line and/or eyelid.
- Organic Wear Mascara (black) – Gives you that amazing, natural looking volume.
- Eos lip balm – Super moisturizing. I don’t leave home without this thing.
You can check out previous posts to learn more about some of the products I listed above.
I generally keep my facial cleanser/wash, Clarisonic, and moisturizer in my medicine cabinet since I’m constantly using those and can easily pack them when needed.
Random note: I had to include my Vera Bradley travel bag in the image, which I absolutely love!