The holidays are just around the corner, which means lots of family time, food, time off, and of course, wish lists.
I thought I’d share some products I’d love to try in hopes of helping you explore more natural/organic products in your skincare routine.
Here we go…
- Pacifica Solid Perfume, Malibu Lemon Blossom – I LOVE the smell of lemon…LOVE! This product scored a 0 (low hazard product) on Skindeep, which is amazing! Sadly, I read that they may discontinue this product. I hope that’s not true, but I better get my hands on it soon.
- ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner (Blossom Lady) – What are the odds that the first two products I list have “Blossom” in the name?!? The reason I added this product to my list is because I’m a fan of neutral colors and I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews about the ILIA brand. It’s also important to keep the lips moisturized.
- rms beauty buriti bronzer – I occasionally apply bronzer to my face. Not only am I interested in getting a nice glow, but I also think it’s important to understand exactly how it’s benefiting my skin. This bronzer has vitamin A and Beta-carotene. Beta-carotene actually converts into vitamin A, which is important for healthy skin. I initially became a fan of this brand when I tried their concealer (“un” cover-up); it’s still my all-time favorite.
- Juice Beauty Glowing Cheek Color – Sometimes we need a pop of color on our cheeks, especially as we approach winter and are less exposed to sunlight. This blush contains antioxidants, vitamin E, and so much more. As you all know, I love their CC Cream and I’m currently trying several other products from this brand. Stay tuned for my favorites :-).
- Arcona Essential Nutrients Silk Leave-In Conditioner – Loaded with protein and vitamins.
I’m sure my list will only grow, but I’m hoping to try some, if not all, of these products soon. What’s on your list?